Friday, May 21, 2010

How can I create an HTML help file for a database entry program that I use at work?

I do data-entry at work and they've asked me to create a help file for new users. Do you know of any freeware programs on windows XP that can help me do that? Thanks.

How can I create an HTML help file for a database entry program that I use at work?
Hey





You can try the HTML Help Workshop software which can be downloaded fro FREE. Just type "HTML Help Workshop" in google search and you will get number of sites from where you can download the software.





You need to first create a project in the software, then table of contents and then index file (if required). These html files should be created in dreamweaver (recommended), can also be created in frontpage.





When these files are created they are compiled in the html help project software.





If you need step by step procedure then please let me know.





------------


Data recovery software solutions for successful data recovery!


http://www.nucleustechnologies.com

trading cards

No comments:

Post a Comment