Monday, May 24, 2010

What are the best books for beginning programming?

I want to buy a book on beginning programming. I want books on how do you make a CGI model and characters, character reacts to your voice, character reacts with you, and different programs. Please get me an answer A.S.A.P! Thanks in advance.

What are the best books for beginning programming?
CGI model and characters...thats not really programming. You'd need a separate software to do that. (Blender is a free 3D design software www.blender.org). The rest of that stuff WOULD be programming...but it's not anywhere near a beginner's level. But for a beginner's book (and I hate to be a cliche, but) would be Programming For Dummies or one of the similar manuals.
Reply:Go look at courseptr.com. They have a great programming section for everything from beginners to advanced (but not professional). I personally recommend Game Programming for Teens Second Edition by Maneesh Sethi.


No comments:

Post a Comment