Monday, May 24, 2010

Such a thing as a program that can help keep count of things, like a counter?

I need assistance in keeping a count of certain tasks that I do. So instead of using Word or Excel to type out numbers myself, is there a program that can do this for me? For example, it may have a button that I can click on it and for each time that happens it increments a number. By the end of the day, if I had clicked on it say 50 times, then the number would be 50, and I immediately would know how many were done. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

Such a thing as a program that can help keep count of things, like a counter?
I found exactly what you aretalking about in Yahoo Widget, it is in one of the Widgets found in Yahoo Widget directory





OR





If you I can do a macro to do that in Excel (Since I am VBAXLMan)





mail me here if you are interesting





Yes, I am the VBAXLMan here


No comments:

Post a Comment