Monday, May 24, 2010

Where can I find a program to help me remember?

I need a freeware program to help me remember things—for example to help me remember vocabulary words, phrases or even peoples names. I need the program to repeatedly ask me questions. If you know of any freeware programs I would appreciate it.

Where can I find a program to help me remember?
I don't know of any software like this...what you're wanting is a study buddy, and I think those are usually free, and readily available.
Reply:When you find one let me know.


I have heard doing new things improves your memory. Doesn't have to be large differences but small ones are significant as well.


Like listening to a different kind of music. Or taking a different route to work or school. If you drive put a piece of tape on the steering wheel or bike handle.. then on the other or another part of it tape a piece of velvet or something scratchy. When you feel something different under your hand you are conscious of it and it gets your mind going.


See if your friends and family would be willing to have a word of the day and when you like the word deem it the word of the week. Encourage others to use it often.


Try a new language. Instead of listening to music on your headphones buy a knew language CD and play it instead when you're doing daily things.

yugioh cards

No comments:

Post a Comment