Monday, May 24, 2010

Is there a software program that would help me write and illustrate a children's book?

I would like to write stories for my 3-year old niece about her experiences with me. I could write the story and print it on regular paper, but I would prefer it to look rather like a book one might buy. I guess I could take it to a vanity publisher. Or, perhaps I could print it nicely myself, somehow.





I can write well enough, but I cannot draw to save my life, so software that could help me with illustrations, set up, design and printing would be wonderful.





I'd greatly appreciate any software suggestions to help me with this home project.

Is there a software program that would help me write and illustrate a children's book?
I have been looking for something similar and do not know how good the following is as yet,m but I am going to try it,..here is the link:


http://www.blurb.com/home/1/

hawaiian flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment