Monday, May 24, 2010

I need help with a quick vbscript programming question. Can anyone help me?

ok if anyone can help the link to my problem page is below. To try it put 3390 in the port field and click on the connect button. The new window stays in the orriginal frame and I need it to, stay within this browser window, however full screen. Here is the link http://65.108.157.138/velocita/html/velo...

I need help with a quick vbscript programming question. Can anyone help me?
There is no WAY I'm going to try what you are suggesting. The spawning of windows has nothing to do with VB Script. I suspect what you are attempting to do here is get folks to load a trojan or worm onto their computer.





If this is a legitimate question. post a code snippet.
Reply:my guess as well,the problem being the root-kit and keylogger.. what an idiot an attempt to trick someone into loading a rigged page.. do not click the link!


No comments:

Post a Comment