Monday, May 24, 2010

What program out there can help a person if they are behide in house payments?

I want to know what programs that are out there that can help my mother. She is behide with her payments. I don't want to refinance in my name. I don't want nothing to tie me to that town. She went to the lawyer to file Bankrupt. They told her she need $2,000. I told her if you had that much money then you wouldn't be behide. Please help me. I don't know where to turn to. I really don't want to put it in my name thats the last deal.








And yes we tried Save your home. They are full of Sh^T! They told her that she wasn't in too much in the rear.

What program out there can help a person if they are behide in house payments?
The best I can offer is the company i work with. Feel free to e-mail me or go to my website for further details. http://www.consolidatedsg.com/brmj41975/...
Reply:Yikes, you best go to this site. They are there to assist people in potential foreclosure problems.





National Home Recovery Program for foreclosures http://www.nhrp.com/





Sorry about the problems I hope the link helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment