Friday, May 21, 2010

I need help on a Personal Essay to gain admission into the Junior Statesmen of America Summer Program?

If anyone was accepted into this program or has insightful ideas and tips to help me, then I will humbly appreciate it.





I am very eager to participate in the summer classes. But I have no idea where to begin in the essay. What do I write about? Just my achievements? How do I link together the political issue with the rest of my essay?





I have no idea, please somebody help.





Thankyou.

I need help on a Personal Essay to gain admission into the Junior Statesmen of America Summer Program?
Hi Buddy,


Go through this website http://www.essayedge.com .


It has a lot of dummy essays whihc will give you a fair idea about how to start writing an essay. Please keep the essay real and dont copy and paste the essay from this website as you may also need to explain it.





Hope it helps.

hide song

No comments:

Post a Comment